I have not been able to work more on Early Modern. Between the new baby and a flare up of my autoimmune disease, my energy has been low and day-to-day homeschooling and living takes priority. I am hopeful that I will be able to resume the project soon.
2011 – 2012 Time Period
Middle Ages (400 C.E. - 1600 C.E.)
Our history spines are The Story of the World, Vol. 2 by Susan Wise Bauer, The Usborne Internet-Liked Encyclopedia of World History, and the Kingfisher History Encyclopedia.
Our Homeschool Uses…
- Classical House of Learning Literature (FREE)
- The Story of the World (history)
- The Phonics Road to Reading and Spelling
- Teaching Writing: Structure & Style
- Math Mammoth
- Christian Light Education Math
- Linguistic Development Through Poetry Memorization
- Hewitt Homeschool Preschool Plus
- A Joyful Noise (music book for cultural literacy)
- Audio Memory World Geography
- History at Our House